[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[Anticipation]
This weekend will be the end of this year's Singapore International Film Festival.

It's my first year catching films at the SIFF. There were many other films which I wanted to watch but had no time to slot them into my schedule. But I have been inspired so much that I have decided to compile some videos for this post. Maybe it's because I am on an emotional high.

The first, is this trailer which (presumably) kicks off every SIFF screening. I watched this just last weekend at Singapore Panorama Shorts 1.



The second is a trailer for last year's SIFF. It is meaningful because of the message that it sends.



And finally, an inspirational trailer, also from last year's festival which comprises the thoughts about the Singapore International Film Festival. Highly emotional and touching.



I look forward to next year's edition with anticipation. And want more people to join me in watching great films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home