[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

[Ups and downs]
In between a summer term that would end soon, I have been trying to balance my time between preparing for publication of the next issue of The Blue and Gold and future challenges and sustainable measures for the publication even after my departure from SMU.



I have also squeezed in some time to be involved in another publication for international students in conjunction with SMU's 10th anniversary in 2010.

On the grassroots front, the involvement has been scaled down although I am still involved in normal day-to-day things such as helping out with the team's activities like a recent trip to Sentosa and Henderson Waves.





For now, it is back to research for a project presentation next week and an interview that would highlight my years in SMU.

Of course there are also a few events to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home