[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, May 24, 2009

[Visit to Danang]
I had a short but useful visit to Danang which is midway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The Vietnam Government is putting priority on the development of Central Vietnam to ensure balance in the country. Vietnam has been described as a long pole with two baskets at the end. Well, if that is the case, the centre of the pole which weighs on the shoulder is Danang. Singapore businessmen have traditionally looked only at the Hanoi and HCMC regions. It is time to also look at opportunities in Central Vietnam which is growing healthily.


Swimming at China Beach


Visit to Cham Museum




Meeting with Bishop of Danang Joseph Chau Ngoc Tri


Visit to Chanh Toa Cathedral


Visit to Embroidered Paintings Gallery




Meeting and Dinner with Chairman of Danang City People's Committee Tran Van Minh



Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home