[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, June 28, 2009

[Changi Bistro]
At Changi Point, there is a new food outlet on the beach called Changi Bistro. Opened earlier this year, it serves excellent food. I went there with my wife and two sons on Saturday night, my third visit in less than a month. It is only 5 minutes from where I live. With the tide high and a light breeze blowing, it was a pleasant dining experience. We were casually dressed, wearing our flip flops. I've gotten to know Chef Ho. He now has a charcoal grill which improves the flavour of the food. The oxtail stew is a signature dish. The grills are very good. We've given him feedback about his spaghetti vongole which is one dish we order every time we are there.





Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home