[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[Visit to KL]
Following PM Najib's visit to Singapore, Malaysian FM Anifah invited me to KL to discuss the implementation of the Points of Agreement regarding Malayan Rail land in Singapore. We had a good meeting at Wisma Putra on Tuesday morning agreeing on the general approach to take.


Meeting with Malaysian FM Dato' Anifah Aman







In the afternoon, I met PMO Minister Nazri, my old colleague Syed Hamid and Tpt Minister and MCA Chief Ong Tee Keat. In the evening, I was hosted to dinner by Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng of IOI Group whom I've known many years. He invited Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting, former MCA Chief, with whom I had an interesting discussion on Malaysian politics.


Meetings at the Malaysian Parliament


With Minister (PMO) Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz






Meeting with Malaysian Transport Minister Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat




Dinner Hosted by Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng, IOI Group Executive Chairman





Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home