[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, June 14, 2009

[Working on the Youth Olympic Games]
For two weeks now I have been working at the Singapore Youth Olympics Organising Committee.

I am in a very dynamic division and work has been hectic but fun so far.


Behind the closed door


Some cool Workforce initiative


My division


This is where I sit

And here is a teaser for CAN! Click, the next CAN! festival. CAN! stands for create action now and it is a series of four festivals to celebrate the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. The theme for the upcoming CAN! festival is Digital Media.



So stay tuned and be surprised on 11 July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home