[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, July 17, 2009

[A new blog]
When Foreign Minister emailed me months ago to inform me about his decision to start a group blog, I was not startled.

For one, there was a time when Facebook threatened the existence of blogs but the limitations of Facebook had showed that a blog still had relevance.

The new group blog which we had discussed a few weeks back would boast a stellar cast. It would have diverse views and prominent people some of which are famous in their own right. In fact, I am an ardent fan of one of them.

Today's article in The Straits Times just happened to dig out that nugget of news just before the announcement which will be due soon.

30 August 2009 will mark the third anniversary of Minister George Yeo's foray into the online world. The key lesson here is to stay relevant at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home