[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

[Farewell Cory!]
I went over to the residence of the Philippine Ambassador this morning to sign the condolence book, expressing our deep sympathies to the people and government of the Philippines. I decided to wear a yellow tie instead of the usual black in honour of President Corazon Aquino. At a crucial moment in history, she was called to serve even though she had not been prepared for high office. She will always be remembered with affection because of her role in restoring freedom and democracy to the people she loved.







Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home