[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, August 17, 2009

[iFly]
This morning, I did the groundbreaking for a new attraction in Sentosa, the world's biggest skydiving simulator. Basically you get into a windtunnel that blows at 200km an hour simulating terminal velocity in a skydive. Around that speed, you can go faster or slower by adjusting your body geometry. It is not only fun, it can also be used as a training facility. iFly will be opend in the second half of next year. To commit me to a dive, I've been given a custom-fitted helmet.

Watch the publicty videos here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home