[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, July 31, 2011

[Nik and Nadia at NDP]
Most people would not have heard of Nik and Nadia. It was by chance that I discovered them too.

This is Nik

It wasn't difficult to put Nik and Nadia together. After printing out the template, I cut along the lines and glue the flaps together. And the work is complete!

So here's Nik and Nadia at the NDP - among the countless Fun Packs - packed by men from 30th Battalion Singapore Combat Engineers.


You can download the templates to create your own versions of Nik and Nadia here.

Do note that there are additional fold lines for Nik which are incorrect so use your own judgement there.

And here's a look at what others have done (photos from mySingapore.sg).

Nik and Nadia at the KTM Railway tracks

Nik and Nadia at Jalan Besar Stadium

Nik and Nadia in front of Housing Development Board flats

If you want to see more of Nik and Nadia visit mySingapore.sg - check out the contests there as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home